Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Reflection.

My results are really really horrible. If I made a repeat of them and achieved the same for Promos or As even, I'd bawl my eyes out. Seriously, it's time to wake up and stop screwing my life up. I suppose I deserve this for playing too much during the hols, but omgosh seriously. Today, when we got back our overall bio results during bio lecture, (and the guys from 3C were sitting one row in front) I observed the disappointment in Jacob's whole face-change/body language with his results when he mistook the overall percentage for his Paper 2 marks in high hopes that altogether he'd have done much better. Let down. It's such a horrible feeling.

I need to study, EFFICIENTLY. Only when you study hard, then can you play hard. Not study for the sake of studying. Not study for the sake of telling myself, "Oh I studied four hours straight today" and feel mildly accomplished (BULLSHIT I WAS PROBABLY STONING OR DAYDREAMING THE ENTIRE TIME AND C'MON WHO IN THE WORLD CAN STUDY FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT). Not study for the sake of showing my mum I'm studying, then secretly start using the computer. I need to study without getting distracted by the computer, tv, bed or fridge. I need to learn discipline and I really need to find back my motivation. Crap. I hate studying. But I must. I do not want to effing come out of these two torturous years with a lower that average result that can't even get me into the local university, let alone a good course. Not that I'm being all elite and uncaring but it'd be rather embarrassing, don't you think? Damnit. P.S.: I need to stop swearing too.

My camera has been under utilised, hence there have been no images to post. Ohwell. Studying is more important. HAHA N3RDZX 4 LIFE~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home